We pride ourselves on our commitment to every client we serve, and we are pleased to examine any financing opportunity that you consider. Brandis Tallman will assist you in the following ways:
- Develop solutions tailored to achieve your specific objectives
- Review bonding capacity and layered financing structures
- Access capital markets by underwriting and placing municipal bonds
- Structure and arrange lease purchase financing
- Maintain secondary markets for outstanding debt
Access To Capital Markets
Our firm uses the following funding vehicles to secure financing:
- Leases/Lease Purchase Financings
- Water and Sewer Revenue Bonds
- General Obligation Bonds
- Certificates of Participation
- Assessment District Bonds
- Mello-Roos Special Tax Bonds
- Marks-Roos Revenue Bonds
- SA Tax Allocation Bonds
- Affordable Housing
- Pension Obligation Bonds
- Conduit Financings
Structuring Financial Transactions
Brandis Tallman works with a number of cash flow models to optimize the use of debt and cash to fund capital improvements and perform fiscally prudent financings. Many issuers find these models to be invaluable tools for preparing capital financing plans that meet their current and long-term needs. We will evaluate the viability of using bond ratings and insurance, and consider various optional redemption provisions, alternate bond repayment structures and layered bond issues.
Our experienced sales staff provides a distribution network of retail and institutional accounts that enables issuers to obtain competitive interest rates in the capital marketplace. Our active trading department is a daily source of fixed income securities for investors.
The service at Brandis Tallman does not end with a single transaction. We pride ourselves on our commitment to every client by continuing to review outstanding bonds. At Brandis Tallman, your best interests are always our first priority.